Sunday, 3 February 2008

Isn't she beautiful


The seat is soooo soft and squishy. It has a completely different feel to my old bike and is far more comfortable to be sitting more upright. It's the first female bike I've had for a very long time and shows just how far female bikes have become. It used to be that if you wanted a decent bike you had to get a male bike but now that so many women are riding the bike companies are making good bikes for us. It will take some getting used to but I love it already.

We also bought a bike rack. Partly to get it home (I could have ridden!) but mainly because there are lots of trails I want to ride that need to be driven to.

Himself is very fragile still and is worried that he will be consumed with guilt tomorrow for not going into work. Baby steps.

Three starts his new job tomorrow. He's a bit apprehensive but I think is looking forward to it. It will completely different to anything he has ever done.

Fireman Sam is back. We are supposed to be hitting the park at sparrow's fart tomorrow. I am very nervous!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she's gorgeous! You will have many happy adventures with her, I feel it in my bones. Josh would want me to ask you if you are sure your helmet fits properly and are you sure you wear it low enough on your forehead, not pushed up so that your forehead is exposed. He's all about the bike safety.

    ReplyDelete