Sunday, 22 January 2023

Tiddly pom

The mermaid came for lunch.

We had a wonderful time and much wine was consumed. 

She has not long gone (with far less wine under her belt).

Himself and I are playing scrabble.  He has to be the counterer as I can't see my toes to count.

Tomorrow we have Sally AND Alice. I might regret my over indulgence in the morning but right now I am wallowing in the blessedness of a day spent with a really good friend.

I leave you with these shots from last night.  Same window. No filters. Just a bit of time difference. 







 

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you enjoyed much merryment! lol
    Sleep well!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! Eat, drink and be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Sounds like a very fine day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, Mary. Good friends are priceless.

      Delete
  4. You caught that cloud at max illumination in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching the sun set through that window.

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a good nights sleep. Your going to need lots of energy today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hanging out for 3.30 when they get picked up!

      Delete
  6. You've got to tie one on a bit at times.
    The sky is so dramatically different in the two photos. The cloud formation is much the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm getting a bit old for this!
      There was only a matter of minutes between the two photos.

      Delete
  7. Silly girl:) How bad was the hangover? Hangovers are one of the huge reasons I don't really drink anymore. More than one drink and I have a hangover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately I don't usually suffer hangovers. Just tired. You are what we would call a two pot screamer.

      Delete
  8. Just wondering how today went with not one but two little girls to keep you on your toes. As well as on the go!

    ReplyDelete