The podiatrist says it's plantar fasciitis. The heel spurs are not an issue in themselves. She is making me an insert for my shoes (orthotics ... I'm getting old) and has given me stretches to do and I have to massage the soles of my feet and then ice them. Bloody sore but if it means I can walk and run again it's all worth it although it could take some weeks.
I have worked so hard this weekend. I have finally got the place looking reasonable. Lots of stuff has been thrown out and the house looks very spacious. And I shall slowly throttle anyone who creates such a mess as there was ever again.
We went to an auction yesterday and bumped into a woman whose kids went to school with mine. She is a real estate agent and we got talking and she is still as ethical and good hearted as she was back then so we have decided to go with her agency. That's one stress out of the way as Himself was doing way too much research and was getting very confused as to which way to sell the house.
I have an ADO on Friday so only a four day week. Yippee.
And now I'm going to bed.
Rumor has it that freezing a water bottle and then rolling it with your foot (while surfing the net, of course) helps with the pain. :)
ReplyDelete