Tomorrow the asphalt goes in and on Saturday the agi pipe will be laid. Hooray.
A coffee today with a couple of friends and then I braved the post office to send some stuff to New Zealand and Queensland. I wonder which will get there first. I was shaking in the post office, such is the level of my social anxiety at the moment but I did it. I then did a quick scurry through the local $2 shop which was full of Christmas stuff and very few people so another win for me.
Himself is still digging the trench. At least it's stopped raining.
Murphy was at the vet this afternoon as you wouldn't know he's been castrated such is the swelling. He had to be dragged in and the vet struggled to get a good look but he's on antibiotics and pain killers.
The Stig is improving every day so I am feeling less worried about him. He took himself outside for a bit and came and shared some ham with Jinx while Murphy was out.
The news reported that Aldi was being stampeded for a particular frozen potato (roasted in goose fat - obviously a Christmas special). Himself went to 3 Aldis before snagging the last two packets in the store. We had some last night with an Aldi boneless roasted chook and very nice they were. So the leftover chook heated up tonight with more spuds.


Seems like Murphy has a bad infection. Hopefully in a couple of days he will be a lot better.
ReplyDeleteSorry to read Murphy is under the weather, hope everything gets better soon.
ReplyDelete