Wednesday, 3 November 2021

Tired

Last night I managed to cut off a chunk of matted fur from Murphy's hind leg and that seemed to make him much happier. I think it was pulling when he walked.

The Stig is slowly getting better. At this stage I don't think the vet is needed. He is eating, drinking and purring. He managed to jump onto a low table although it did take two attempts. I think his back and legs are bruised. I'll keep an eye on him today.

Himself has dug a massive trench right across the front of the house. I really hope the plumber can lay the agi pipe sooner rather than later. It's bloody dangerous.

* * * * * * * * * * 

The plumber is coming on Saturday. Himself needs to dig the trench deeper (the plumber originally told him 300mm now wants 400mm) and it's been raining since lunch time with no sign of letting up. I foresee a very grumpy husband in my tea leaves.

For some reason of late I am just so tired. Just have no oomph in me at all.

But I did get this finished. 


Weaving is about the only thing I have any interest at the moment. And yes, that is a muddy paw print. The dogs got into the spare room and I haven't vacuumed yet. See above.

3 comments:

  1. That runner looks great - well done. I'm glad you are enjoying doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better that the trench is deeper, even though it is more work. It can be better packed underneath with sand or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! That's my runner. Isn't it pretty. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete