Thursday, 21 April 2022

Alice

 She was dropped off at 7.45.

Jinx takes her job as Alice's guard dog very seriously.


She had a bottle and pouch of pureed fruit. Then she had a BIG poo



After a change and a sleep we got ready for a walk with the dogs


Not quite big enough for the swing!



That tired her out and she had another sleep. I left the pram at the front door so she could get some fresh air. Our front door is a way from the street, the dogs were there and I could watch her from where I was weaving.




When she woke up we played and she had another bottle. She started to show signs of tiredness so I put her down again and lay with her to help her settle. Jinx kept watch.


She had over 2 hours sleep and woke up so happy.


She had a third bottle and was still hungry so I gave her another pouch that mum had packed. I swear the kid gagged! She was obviously wanting to eat but kept spitting and gagging. I gave up and gave her a rusk. Even Murphy wouldn't eat the baby food so I guess that says it all.

Daddy arrived to a somewhat grumpy baby who was more than ready to go home and have a decent meal. 

Granny is now having a well earned glass of bubbles. Himself finished painting the kitchen/family room.

10 comments:

  1. OH! dear I think I sent off my comment without finishing it! Did I? )-: If not I was saying that Alice looks so cuddly and I itch to hug her! LOL. Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy day.
    I’ve got Ana today so by the end I’ll be exhausted I do love having her
    We get so much joy from our grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great when we can send them home at the end of the day!

      Delete
  3. She certainly has some chubby cheeks, so cute,
    Glad you had a nice day with her.
    I miss those days with grands, all grown up now and G.G. visit them.
    Time marches on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time goes by so fast. I don't think my Melbourne lot will be having any more so I am enjoying squishy Alicy.

      Delete
  4. A successful day I would say. But I bet you will be happy for a quiet day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was full on but in an easy way. My back was a bit sore though!

      Delete
  5. Painting is finished! Getting along nicely. Your cooking skills must be getting rusty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, I fear they are very rusty. But I just want to boil an egg!

      Delete