Tuesday, 5 April 2022

I think I can see an improvement already. Or maybe I am just going quietly out of my mind. 







There is nothing like living in chaos to make exercise seem such a wonderful idea! Today I took the dogs on the longest walk so far - OK it's only been 4 days but still. Where we live we have access to quite a bit of green strips - something to do with creeks running through the area which make the green strips quagmire in the winter - and some areas of natural bush. We did a long walk along a green strip and then through some of the bush areas. The risk of snakes is slightly less as we head into Autumn but I keep the dogs on a firm lead and don't stray into the scrub.

I finished the scarf and it and others are in the washing machine. I will take 6 to L'arte and will now make stuff I want to. Like placemats using fabric strips in place of yarn. 

Tomorrow I will catch up with J and C at the newest yarn shop in Frankston. And it has stuff for weaving as well. Excited much?

The best feeling today? Being proven right after telling Himself something about the kitchen install he disagreed with vehemently. I have had an apology but I did get an acknowledgment that I listen!

6 comments:

  1. It's coming together. You won't know yourself once it is all done.

    I take little pleasure in always being right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once it’s all done your forget the pain. Or is that childbirth. Either way I think it’s a lie lol
    But it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is such a lie! I am hoping it will be worth it.

      Delete
  3. Progress! I bet the dogs loved the walk - and good for you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quick learners. They shadow me now, instead of hubby, waiting to be taken out.

      Delete