Friday, 8 April 2022

I do love my cats. I really do.

 


I thought I heard the kittens playing chasies as I was lying in bed trying to wake up. They were. With my knitting. It took me 3 and a half hours at craft to untangle and rewind. I ended up cutting it off from the knitting and I only lost a bit that was just too knotted to fix. 

There were only 9 of us today but it was a lovely chatty group. Although most of my "chatter" was swearing volubly under my breath.

The sparky has installed the power points and switches. He managed to get black ones for the black panels and they look awesome. I will have 6 double power points in my kitchen and that doesn't include the ones for the microwave and dishwasher.

Another craft day tomorrow which will be lovely. I might even get to actually knit this time!

7 comments:

  1. Even if you have as many power points as you need, it rare that they are in exactly the right place. I'm sure yours will be.

    The kittens' work is perhaps the equivalent of a baby throwing up on your dress as you are about to leave for a wedding. Feelings of infanticide are immediately overcome by love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fairly well placed. I will report back when the kitchen is finished!
      You reminded me of a wedding I attended with Three when he was only a few weeks old. A lot of it was spent with baby spit down my back!

      Delete
  2. All my fur babies were taught at a very early age. Do not touch mammas yarn
    So far I’ve not had any catastrophes.
    I’m glad you got it, mostly, untangled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bags and boxes of yarn all over the place. This will give me the push I need to sort things out.

      Delete
  3. Oh! what little horrors...but bet they had a whale of a time! keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete