"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
So you get this. It really tickled my warped sense of humour.
I must stop sitting up past midnight watching stuff I've already seen.
It made me giggle lol I didn’t sleep much last night. Brain just wouldn’t shut up. Hopefully we both get sleep tonight
Must be something in the air!
Thanks for the giggle.I had a good sleep, doing all the housework yesterday must have med me tired.Hope you have a better one tonight.
Nothing like housework to tire one out.
That's a good one! Had me giggling too.
I love this cartoonist's sense of humour.
Let's just hope it is a tapeworm or other kind of parasite rather than something 'left over'.
Lots of bits get left over. I wonder if a dog would have enjoyed chowing down on my replaced knee!
*snort*... that's awful! I often have 'nothing' and that's when I seriously think about giving up blogging. It's a constant stress.
It made me giggle lol
ReplyDeleteI didn’t sleep much last night.
Brain just wouldn’t shut up. Hopefully we both get sleep tonight
Must be something in the air!
DeleteThanks for the giggle.
ReplyDeleteI had a good sleep, doing all the housework yesterday must have med me tired.
Hope you have a better one tonight.
Nothing like housework to tire one out.
DeleteThat's a good one! Had me giggling too.
ReplyDeleteI love this cartoonist's sense of humour.
DeleteLet's just hope it is a tapeworm or other kind of parasite rather than something 'left over'.
ReplyDeleteLots of bits get left over. I wonder if a dog would have enjoyed chowing down on my replaced knee!
Delete*snort*... that's awful! I often have 'nothing' and that's when I seriously think about giving up blogging. It's a constant stress.
ReplyDelete