Dot point version
- it's still hot
- I'm still complaining
- we had a drive in the country that was very pleasant
- Two heard from someone he feared he would never hear from again and all is good
- it's still hot
- we had coffee in the city and it was hot, noisy, dirty and depressing
- imagine cute photo of me as a baby
- it's still bloody hot
- I'm still really pissed off
CAZZA! I just found your new site. And I'm loving it. Sorry, but I had a huge hate for the OpenDiary space. Have you figured out how to protect certain posts yet? Also, I just tried to add you to my Bloglines, but it says that there is no feed for this url. Look in your options and see if there is something you need to do to make a feed be available. I seldom use my blogroll anymore, I have everyone on Bloglines which tells me when the blog has been updated. I think that's what a lot of people do now. So, check it out.
ReplyDeleteAlso: what's the deal with the heat at your house? Don't tell me you have no a/c.