Happy New Year!
This year has to be better than the last.
Himself and I played 9 holes of golf and I beat him by 2 strokes!
One and LGF are over for dinner.
Two is home. Feeling a bit fragile, still, but we're getting there. He may join us for 9 holes of golf tomorrow ... if the drought doesn't break!
Three has been out and about. He's only had his driving licence since last Wednesday and is enjoying just being able to .... go!
Himself is cooking dinner as I write so I'd better go and set the table.
Do I have the option to password protect any entries with blogger? That really is the main criteria for wherever I end up.
Sixteen years after you first blogged here, I have left the first comment. Sixteen years is a significant amount of time. One, Two and Three were still young and so were you and Himself... well, relatively young anyway! I am glad you learnt how not to leave massive photos that threatened to envelop the entire Internet!
ReplyDelete