Stepson picked up an old engine for one of his cars that his uncle was going to fix up. Only the chap he bought if from lied when he said that it had been drained of oil.
Needless to say the female owner of this car (his long suffering partner!) was NOT amused.
The cool change came through during the day so that when I left work it was more pleasant. Still no sign of rain though.
I am home alone. Himself is in Sydney, One is at LGF's place, Two is at NGF's place and Three is at work. Sound familiar? At least there is good television tonight. Midsomer Murders. Good English copper series.
Today I helped my boss sort out some budget stuff. It was so satisfying to get my head around numbers again. I didn't realise how much I missed it.
I think I'll go and make myself a sandwich and settle in for the evening.
First thought about the oil, ewwwww that is going to be a nightmare to clean up and it would stink too, I've been dealing with oil too long I think, hoping to get that cool change here in the not too distant future
ReplyDelete