Thursday, 11 November 2021

A quick one today

Three rang me this morning as Amy was in tears again so I hot footed it over there and have spent the day caring for an 8 week old poppet and her stressed out mum. I didn't get home til after 6pm.

I hadn't had breakfast when I left home and Amy gave me a box of Favourites as a thank you. 





I might have eaten one or eight on the way home in the car.

There are still a few biscuits left in the barrel. I shall make more over the weekend.

Himself has gone to buy a pizza stone which he should have bought yesterday when it was on special as they have sold out. When he gets home I shall start the pizzas I prepared the dough for yesterday. Fingers crossed they work. Or it might be the rest of the chocolates for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the poppet behaved for you and you left them in a better frame of mind. Chocolates for breakfast! Not ideal but I'm sure they hit the spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her mum sent me a photo of her fast asleep. It was a tiring day for this old granny but well worth it.

      Delete