I made a double batch of sugar cookies and decorated some for Sally. I also made Lynda's ginger crunch. I have bread proving in the warm oven from the biscuits. A sourdough rye but from a mix, not a true sourdough starter.
The plumber came this morning and installed a tap outside the garage so Himself can wash the cars without dragging the hose from the far corner of the front garden.
I am now going to do some weaving.
Dinner is an Aldi boneless chicken roast with sage and onion stuffing.
* * * * * * * * * * *
I got some weaving done. The problem is as soon as I start a new project I am envisaging the next and get eager to start. This one is not exciting to do although the effect is interesting. It's one of those that look really complicated but are easy as pie.
Why is pie easy?




That is a handy machine. I have a bread maker which I love but need to try some different loaves.
ReplyDeleteI never could quite get the hang of the bread maker. This does all the hard kneading and I just shape the dough and pop it in the tin. I can't wait to try different recipes.
Delete