After a hectic week - albeit a pleasant one - it was nice to just potter today.
We had a big sleep in which Himself certainly needed.
I walked the dogs in the misty drizzle that is so Melbourne Autumn. It was lovely.
I sorted through some of the kitchen drawers and tossed a lot of junk. Mainly plastic containers and mismatched lids, and gadgets we thought would be a good idea. Anyone for cubes of rice?
I faffed around on the internet and found this which I found quite distressing for many reasons:
The cats pretty much have the run of the house if we know the outside doors are closed. Both of them have shown way too much interest in what might be on the other side. I really need to work out a cat run and try to find harnesses that might fit them. Not that I am too confident they will wear them but I can only try.
They have opened the roundabout which means no more detouring to Cranbourne so we can have fish and chips tonight. We are fussy about our fish and chips and there is only one shop we like and it's 10 minutes through the roundabout and half an hour via detour.
Alice ended up in emergency again last night with vomiting and lethargy but is bright as a button this morning. Sally also threw up but her parents are putting that down to an overload of sugar at a birthday party. Or they have both picked up a short lasting gastro bug.
I am hoping for a quieter week this week.
And because I know you want to see them ...
The country graph is pretty much as I would have expected. A little odd that homophobic Russia produces so much gay porn.
ReplyDeleteThe cats look wonderful and already know how to strike a pose. An outdoor run connected to the house would be a great thing for them and easy for you. My brother in your area built one at second storey level at house just five hundred metres from us but some twenty years later, it has been taken down.
I hope you fish was nice and your chips crisp.
The fish was lovely as always. We had potato cakes for a change but I do prefer crispy chips.
DeleteThe cats are right little show offs at the moment!
They kittens look as if they have already grown quite a lot. So sweet cuddled together!
ReplyDeleteThey are certainly eating enough! I noticed Minnie has had a growth spurt.
DeleteThere are a few bugs going round at the moment
ReplyDeleteHopefully it doesn’t last long
Had our coffee today at the cafe next door to the library and we loved it
So I think it might become our new cafe for after swimming
So glad you liked it. They are lovely people.
Delete