I am not usually a fan of sweet things but I think I could make an exception for this!
Craft was great today. A smaller group but lots of inappropriate chat and lots of laughs.
I gave the cats their own yarn to play with and it is now spread all around the house. Hopefully it will keep them occupied until I can pack my good yarn away.
A lovely Autumn day. Warmish (24*C) and still. Himself took the dogs for a really good run and walk this morning. I might go with him tomorrow.
Sally had a very disturbing nightmare a few days ago. She was distraught and inconsolable saying that a student with white hair (ie blonde) had gone into her toilet and helped her wipe and she didn't like how it felt and she was told not to tell anyone. We are a bit concerned as this seems an odd thing for a 5 year old to dream about. Amy mentioned it to the teacher and Sally is adamant it was a dream. We will keep an eye on things. Hopefully it is just a dream but, as I said, not what you would expect. She has two weeks off school now which might be what she needs as it was a long first term.
That is very strange! Dreams can feel incredibly real to children and vice versa an unpleasant incidence can be categorised as a dream to be able to cope with it. Personally I would have very mixed feelings about this! Definitely wise to keep an eye open! Do hope her Easter hols break brings out what is really worrying her. Amanda x
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda. We are all a bit upset about this.
DeleteIt is a strange dream for a child. Don't know really about such things.
ReplyDeleteNeither do we.
DeleteCertainly something to keep an eye on even if she says it was a dream. The cats must be leading you a merry dance!
ReplyDeleteEven if it is a dream she must have got the idea and the vocabulary from somewhere which is also worrying.
DeleteThe poor thing. Hopefully it was a one off dream and it goes away. I get lots of nightmares, especially if my brain is overtired. You wake up feeling like you have run a marathon. I wonder if she saw something on the telly?
ReplyDeleteHer mum was trying to think what Sally had watched lately. They are pretty careful.
Delete