Sunday, 23 October 2022

Apologies


 I was writing a post about pain and then we played scrabble and Himself won TWICE (not saying he cheated but the dogs weren't happy - ok not with his cheating but my yelling about it) and then it was dinner and then it was telly time and then it was wine time and now it's time to try to knit a sock.

So I  give you roses from the garden. It's getting windy so they will look better in here.

10 comments:

  1. Terrible wind here, coming from the east and swirling. I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was most unpleasant and, as you say, not the usual direction for us so much rattling of windows and doors overnight.

      Delete
  2. Lovely roses, thanks for sharing, the wind would surely rip them to shreds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They open so quickly and the wind was stripping them.

      Delete
  3. Oh, the roses!
    I hope you are not in pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell divine. I am always in a degree of pain but not as bad as many.

      Delete
  4. Your roses are beautiful
    I dread to think what my few ones look like now after last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to catch them before the wind really hit. I still have a dozen or more bushes about to bloom so I hope the wind dies down.

      Delete
  5. The roses are lovely. You were yelling because you lost? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete