I tried to put a photo here yesterday but it seemed to take forever. It's not the most important thing but I do like to be able to put up piccies cos I love seeing other peoples'.
I still don't know about the password stuff so may not stay here. But so far so good. So I'd better go and let people know where I'm hiding!!
Today Himself, Two and I played nine holes of golf. And I won. Go Me!! And I beat Himself yesterday! Tomorrow we should probably play a longer course although Two will most likely be visiting NGF.
The good thing about the golf was the opportunity to talk with Two. He asked me at one point what were the side effects of anti-depressants. He's happy to go and chat to someone about his depression and acknowledges that this contributed to his current situation.
I need to know how, if possible, to password certain entries. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Himself is cooking hamburgers, Two is playing computer games and Three is at work. Life is sort of returning to normal.
And at the end of the day? I have my son. He has his health. My heart breaks for those who have lost a child or whose child has done something irrevocably wrong.
hi merlot welcome to blogger :-)
ReplyDeleteI'don't know about password protecting for posts but you can choose to only allow certain people to view your blog
from the dashboard go to settings then look for the permissions tab you have the option to only allow who you choose, to allow anybody or to make private so only you can view
hope this helps
B
Thanks for that comment, beebeejaybee. What I want to do is allow most things to be 'out there' but every so often would prefer to know that I know who is reading.
ReplyDeleteHey, you got some good information in your blog. I think we share a lot of the same interests.
ReplyDeleteI do a lot of reviews and I think you may be interested in The Simple Golf Swing Review and maybe Jamorama Review.
Well stop by and sometime and say hi, looking forward to seeing updates in your blog.
- Greg
I thought I'd share a neat site I found when I dug deep into a search engine the other day. This is good when you really start looking around. A hidden gem really. But I digress.. here - golf school
ReplyDelete