Himself left for Sydney early this morning, only to get to the airport and find that his flight had been cancelled. He was Not Impressed!
I found it very hard to get up this morning. Too much wine and too late a night combine to give me the morning jitters and panic attacks. Anyway, I did get up (obviously!) and signed on for Weight Watchers on line. And I'm very happy with what I've seen so far.
After fiddling around on the site for a bit I cleaned and vacuumed the house. The Mermaid and I had lunch together which was very pleasant. We found a little cafe at the end of the main shopping strip we go to and, whilst the food was tolerable, the cleanliness of the place left a bit to be desired. I'm sure the food preparation areas were OK but the waitress' uniform wasn't very clean and there was just an air of grubbiness about the place. I won't be going back! There are so many little places like that in the area that I wonder why they aren't all squeaky clean and bursting with fresh, delicious meals. The Mermaid was looking for a white blouse to wear when she goes dancing and we finally found a really pretty one our favourite shop. This shop always has things that are a bit different. The also had a sale on, so she did very well.
Two was doing some work at his old uni and rang before to say that he was having a beer with a mate and was waiting for Three to finish work and they would then be home. I have cannelloni in the oven which is one of their favourite meals and I will have a tuna and egg salad. Then Three will go to housesit as he doesn't have work tomorrow. I don't know why he's so keen as it's quite boring over there. I hope he's not planning any mischief!!
Tomorrow I have a session with an image consultant. We will be covering colour and makeup. Next week she will do a style consultation and then in a couple of weeks she will take me shopping to help me choose the right clothes.
MizS, Bunnings is a chain of HUGE hardware stores. Seventh heaven for all Aussie blokes and many Aussie women.
I'm curious, where does one find an image consultant? and are they as expensive as they sound?
ReplyDeleteWhilst the boy does a very good job of letting me know what works and what dosen't he has yet to get to the shopping part with me
Oooh! An image consultant! I want one!
ReplyDelete