Two, Three and I went to the shopping centre. Things were bought. Lunch was had. And then we saw Casino Royale. It was fantastic. Although I do have to question the intelligence of parents that dropped their kids off to see this movie. It is NOT a movie for under 10s. Trust me. I'd question even under 13's. It was a bloody good fillum though, in spite of the little ruffians that ran wild. Until a deep voice from behind us bellowed "QUIET"!!!!!! And then they settled down a bit. Finally a believable James Bond. I think Pierce Brosnan is very attractive but he ain't James Bond.
I then dropped Three off at the railway station cos his work rang and wanted him in to cover someone who had called in sick.
Himself is back doing the Sydney run so we dropped Two off at his girlfriend's place (she lives on the other side of town on the way to the airport). I don't usually drive Himself to the airport but his flight was a little later today and it was a good run.
Then home to water the garden. Even numbered houses can water between 6.00 and 8.00am and 8.00 and 10.00pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays. As I've said before we don't do a lot of watering but I just want to give the plants a fighting chance.
Dinner was pretty crap. Frozen sausage rolls (yuck) and garlic bread (double yuck), a couple of glasses of red wine (not the best vintage!!!) and I might heat a small christmas pud I found hiding in the cupboard. Yes, I'm clearing out the remainders of the Christmas Supplies!
I bought a Weight Watchers magazine. This could be dangerous! I could become another New Year statistic and rejoin for the umpteenth time.
LGF had her nose fixed today. One has taken three days off work to look after her. So far so good. She broke it when she was younger and was highly embarrassed about the lump. And had a twisted bit which made it hard to breathe. I think the lump was more of a concern than the twisted bit as it's the first I've heard about it but we all know about the lump! Whatever. I think that if there is a part of you that causes you concern and anguish (mental or physical) and you can get it fixed then go for it.
MizS ... Australia is HUUUGE and there are parts that are definitely hot and would be unbearable without aircon. Melbourne is quite tolerable most of the time but when it isn't you will hear me whinge and grizzle constantly.
And welcome to all those who have found my new home.
And on that note I think I'll call it a day. Think good thoughts for me tomorrow as I return to work.
Since I am an American, I only know a little bit about foreign countries. Australia is the big hot one with a lot of kangaroos. I assume you have 'roos in your backyard. Please don't correct me.
ReplyDelete