Thursday, 17 January 2008

Dinner

I caught up with a couple of friends last night. Internet friends. In the flesh.

One of them has lost an incredible amount of weight after weight-loss surgery and she looks like a different person.

We talked about our families. We talked about my move that will happen. We saw Melbourne through a visitor's eyes. We drank good wine and ate lovely food.

Himself very kindly dropped me into the city and picked us up and drove Suze home. We had a look at the view from the levee at night. It sparkles with distant lights and closer lights are reflected in the water. Very pretty.

And now I must dash as I am late for work.

Tomorrow is an ADO. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely and is in my plans for next year. this time was just too early to deal with.

    ReplyDelete