Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Life is pretty good at the moment

It will be even better when we are living here.

This is the golf course. And this particular spot overlooking the course is about a minute walk from what will be our front door. So if I don't feel like walking along the riverside track I can mosey around the golf course lake.

Fireman Sam and Gina came around last night for dinner. It was lovely to see them again and Two came over as well so it was a full house.

Three left straight after dinner (to go to the movies with a friend) and the conversation got around to his amazing capacity for picking up (or being picked up by) extremely good looking young women. His explanation is that he stands around at work and "looks pretty"! Two has decided that his American Indian name is Little Whore. And then congratulated me on producing Fabio v 2.0. Yes, folks, it was one of THOSE family dinners!!

I had a brief conversation with Fireman Sam about the lack of routine and its effect on my fitness at the moment. He will be away next week but should be around after that and we will get back into things, or so he says. He had a gentle dig at my eating (too many carbs with dinner which is a habit I have slipped back into) and told me I had to run today. I didn't get up this morning because it was quite a late night last night and I am still struggling with this full time work. (I think the adrenalin of the initial few weeks kept me going but now I'm finding it very hard). Anyway, I came home from work, donned my exercise gear and went out for a walk and then found a track off the main road and ran around that. I have no idea how long it is (and I don't want to know cos I know it's not THAT long) but I did it and pushed myself to the end.

I am now going to google heel spurs.

Bummer





No comments:

Post a Comment