This will be my running track. It doesn't look very inspiring, does it? But it's on top of a levee and if I head down this way I will have the river to my left and in about a kilometre I will hit the beach. The big green building is the marina. The sign on the right of the path advertises the new development so that will be going. It's possible to run down to the beach, over the river and back up the other side then across the river again and back down to where I started from. I must work out how far that is but I reckon it will be a decent distance for a morning run. If I'm feeling very energetic I could ride my bike somewhere as this path goes quite a way and is safe because it's not on roads anywhere.
This morning I ran three laps. I was planning for two but got into the swing and did three. It started to get quite crowded so I stopped and did some stretches and a bit of ab work. Still a little way to go to return to where I was before Christmas but it's happening.
Lovely. I think this will be a very good move!
ReplyDelete