- ran two laps this morning
- feel as if my heel is bruised
- the underneath part of my heel
- exchanged phone calls with Ned Kelly
- received a good report from the bank person who valued this place
- was encouraged to leave early BY MY BOSS ... I have the best boss
- shed tears as I read the nursing/medical notes of a patient who died in ICU who had been one of mine over the years (the medical notes especially ... there is hope for doctors yet)
- looked at houses on the estate of which we might be residents
- and looked at colours which might be used to decorate a house on said estate if we ever were lucky enough to buy there
- had a drink or several with people we know that live on this estate that we might yet, one day, maybe, if we're lucky become neighbours of
- worried about Two and his throat.
- big time.
- fell in love with an existing example of the house that we might buy one day
- soon
- but didn't like the colour scheme
- found a new pizza shop that kicks arse
"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
still not talking about things
but here are some things that might be occupying my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment