So. My feet. Specifically my plantar fasciitis. This morning when I got up the pain was so bad I could hardly weight bear. I hobbled to work and the pain didn't improve which it usually does once I start walking. I rang my physio and was able to get an appointment this afternoon. She agrees, it is plantar fasciitis and massaged my very tight calves, ultrasounded the soles of my feet, gave me stretching exercises and taped my feet!! And I have to roll golf balls with my feet. Just as well I have a few laying around. I was very sore and sorry for myself when I got out of the physio and tape feels really uncomfortable. The physio said I could go to work tomorrow if I wanted to. I rang my boss and discussed it with her and I am taking tomorrow off. To stretch, roll golf balls, look at the plans of the new house and wuss.

Remember her?


Not the skinniest woman in the world but a damn sight better than she was 12 month ago.

And this is the view from the bedroom window of the house next door. Which is the same as ours. We will be set back a little bit but I'm pretty sure we will still get the same view of the lake which you can glimpse through all the scaffolding and ramps. In fact we might even be able to see Suze and Neil's place. She suggested flags "accepting visitors (or not)" to be hung from the respective windows. The body corporate might have something to say about that!!
Himself is going to try his hand at making tuna patties with left over mashed potato. I'm going to have a look at some new blogs and then go and put my feet up with my book.
I applaud the notion of a day off from work. Too bad about the feet though. That's going to mess with your exercise regime. By the way you look HOT!
ReplyDeleteouch! That looks uncomfortable. I hope they feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteewwwwww those poor old feet look very sore...
ReplyDeleteoh and you look fabulous.
Good one you
Rhonda