I did 50 minutes this morning on the X trainer and a half hour walk this evening.
I've had dinner and a small bowl of ice cream and I think I might finally be full. But I have been hungry since lunch time! I think I need to have a bit more with me than a small box of sultanas which I usually eat in the car on the way home.
Eating is important if you want to lose weight and maintain any level of fitness. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I remember some women being told to ease up on their weight training so they could lose the necessary weight to get to goal (the old muscle weighs more than fat nonsense) and if they exercised less they wouldn't be as hungry so they wouldn't want to eat and so they would lose weight. Something just doesn't seem right with that logic. I was hungry today because I have ramped up the exercise and my body was screaming at me to feed it. If I don't feed it properly then I will be lethargic and lacking in energy.
And now I'm going to bed so I can get up and have a trot around the park tomorrow. And tomorrow is Friday. Ahhhh. Bliss.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
ReplyDeleteI just wish I could cut out the empty calories. Yesterday I succumbed to leftover Christmas candy at work, and to pretzels and wine at home. I bet I took in at least 600 totally worthless calories. Maybe more. Ah, self-control. Maybe I should study that concept.
ReplyDelete