Spoke to the solicitor about real estate stuff.
Got a cheque from the bank.
Caught up with the Mermaid at her new shop. It sells party food. I bought some! Chicken tenders for Three, some onion rings (I love onion rings), some cheesy potato balls for the boys, some mushroom and asparagus mini quiches and some mini pizzas. All in the freezer so that should keep the hungry mouths quiet for a wee while. She also sells 2 kilo packs of frozen veges so I'll get them from her as well. There are mini gourmet pies, sausage rolls, all manner of chicken things, asian nibbles, fancy quiches, cheesecakes, icecream cakes ... all sorts of yummy things. None of them particularly healthy but, hey, it's a PARTY food shop!!
I filled her in on what we might be doing. She's excited for us.
And now I am going to go and read my book. In peace.
Tonight we are off to the golf club for dinner with Suze and Neil and to meet people who might become neighbours.
Hopefully things will all happen on Sunday.
Hope all goes well.
ReplyDeletehope you had a lovely dinner
ReplyDelete