Thursday, 17 January 2008

My third day off.

Remember I get an accrued day off (ADO) once a month? Well tomorrow is my third (my second was part of the time I had off over Christmas). That means I've been there 3 months. 8 more to go.

Tomorrow I need to go to the bank to get a cheque for someone who might be holding a property for us.

Then I will catch up with the Mermaid for lunch at her new catering business.

In the evening we are going to have dinner with Neil and Suze at the golf club we might become members of ... one day.

I had thought about going for a bike ride but it's looking like it's going to be quite warm. I might just do what I have to do and then relax and read my book.

On Saturday we are going out for lunch to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday. And on Sunday we might see if we can find someone to take a cheque for a deposit on a property near a golf course and a river.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find that someone you might be looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers for good luck here.

    ReplyDelete