Into work feeling really bad about not exercising and stuff (and thankyou so much, MizS, for your comments ... I'm still at the stage where I feel that I'm doing this on my own and it's good to know that others feel the same). And feeling soooo tired.
Found out that the measles thing had been handled OK. This is good as it was the first thing I've done without my boss on hand. And the kid DOES have measles. Immunise, folks, OK? Please?
A day of paperwork and then my colleague offered to work back (she starts at 8 and finishes at 4.30 and I start at 8.30 and finish at 5 ... supposedly) so I could leave early to make up for last evening. Most appreciated. I came home and One, who has been home today because of nasty cold symptoms, and I went down to look at The Block of Land and for me to show him the house they prepared earlier. I still love it.
And as we were driving down my throat started to tickle, my sinuses started to feel full and I realised that the overwhelming tiredness I have experienced over the past few days is probably (especially going on One's symptoms) more than likely the beginning of a viral illness.
Thank you, Three, for being so caring and sharing with your bugs!!
So no exercise for me tomorrow morning. I'll see how I feel but I will take it easy for a couple of days and then get back into things. As I have said before, this is for ever so I need to be able to go with the flow and adjust my routine to suit where I happen to be at any given point. Yes, a kilo or three may be gained but they can easily be lost once the bug is beaten. Blindingly obvious to most, probably, but a new way of thinking for this motley cat.
I still feel fat and blobby but, hey, tomorrow's another day and next week's another week. And I still don't weigh anywhere near what I did 8 months ago. And my clothes still fit. Just ... but they fit!
When we have signed on the dotted line I will post a link to where we are looking to buy. Just so you know. Before then? Don't want to tempt fate. Superstition, thy name is Merlot.
GAAHH, sitting at my desk drinking tea with Echinacea and trying to ward off illness. Good luck with the house!
ReplyDelete