Monday, 31 July 2023

Swans!!



Yet another glorious day, here. We took the dogs along the waterfront again, but in the opposite direction. We saw lots of these ....













I sent Three these pictures ...





And he responded with this ...

 

... asking "are we even in the same state?!"

After our walk we stopped for coffee and a muffin each which we shared with the dogs (the muffin, not the coffee). A run for the dogs at the lookout, a trip up to the block, supermarket for dinner stuff and cheapy shops for supplies to take up to entertain the girls. Lots of craft things which I hope will keep them quiet and occupied for, oh, five minutes!

The floors have been vacuumed and washed. All I have to do is make the Mermaid's bed and pack for the trip away.

I will be scarce as she arrives tomorrow lunch time and we head off first thing on Wednesday.

Be safe.

13 comments:

  1. You're living the good life but who tarred those swans? Poor creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor YP. Black swans are doing his head in whereas we know white swans from our childhood books and live with black swans.

    I missed your trip away. Where are you going and which younguns do you need craft for? Are you returning to the peninsula?

    Do enjoy the company of Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back up to the Central Coast to see Two and his ferals.

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for answers to Andrew's questions, because they're mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have forgotten to mention where I was going! Up to see Two. The Mermaid comes for the drive and spends the time with her mother.

      Delete
  4. Me too! As in- where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather be staying here but I do need to see Two and I did say I would be up this weekend waaaaaaay before all the talk of moving began.

      Delete
  5. I love the square photo of the two swans facing each other. Ditto on the travel questions above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to get them in a perfect heart. I have dug out my old DSLR and will take it away to see if Two can help me remember how to use it. I will need batteries and a memory card.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures Enjoy your trip away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the two swans with the two rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, cannot remember ever seeing black swans. Have and enjoyable trip.

    ReplyDelete