Sunday, 3 October 2021

A special Sunday

 I caught up with One and his family today. He and I went for a lovely walk with the two girls while Ebz had some down time and coloured her hair. Unfortunately during the walk I developed a migraine and my meds were in the car so at the end of the walk I went into their house (care giving) and had a cold drink while I waited for my vision to clear. It was just so lovely to see them all after way too long.

On the way home I got a message from a friend asking if we were no longer using the dog crate she lent us when we got Murphy as her son has a new pup. So I got another hug and another face to look at when we dropped it off.

Then a quick visit to Aldi for dinner (fish cakes with a sauce filling and potato gratin with asparagus and I succumbed and bought a key lime tart for dessert).

I can feel the barometer dropping and BOM shows a band of rain coming our way.

The only good thing about day light saving is that gin o'clock comes an hour earlier.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like this day light saving change over however you have cheered me with the knowledge that wine o'clock will be an hour earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add 'your unassailable logic'.

    ReplyDelete