Unsurprisingly, I am negative. My results came through late yesterday. Himself is also negative. His results came through at 5.30 this morning!
Three and his lot are suffering cabin fever. Another week to go. Amy's second test was negative. Go Pfizer!
We had rain overnight which was lovely but I wish we could have several days of steady rain. Himself disagrees as the garage floods and the dogs get muddy.
* * * * * * * *
Three sent a text asking for baby stuff so Himself and I hit the shops. Purchases made and delivered with the ubiquitous Sally bag with a colouring and sticker book, biscuits, chocolate, a wee toy and jelly snakes to be shared by all. THANK YOU GRANNY!!!!! I got a long distance peep at Alice. She has grown which is lovely to see but I need squishiness. Not too long to go, now.
* * * * * * * * *
Well, the day descended into another one of nothingness. I spoke with the elderly aunt in FNQ and faffed around on the computer wasting an afternoon.
It is now gin o'clock and I bid you good night.
Commenting on my blog was not faffing around.
ReplyDeleteGood test news.
We've already had our October average rain. You want more? I am with himself, although I don't care about overnight rain.
I loved my maternal grandma so much, but I didn't realise how much and and how much she did for us until my adult years, past the time when I could thank her.
Good news on your result. Can you go shopping over there? We can only order online and do contactless pickup but I hope that changes soon. I'm totally over it all but then so are you over there. Hopefully soon this too shall pass :)
ReplyDelete