Saturday, 2 October 2021

Whinge

 


I know some people love green tea but I find it difficult to drink anything that smells like one should bathe in it.

Dinner is prepared - I love being organised. We are having chicken tikka masala. The chicken is marinating and the sauce has been cooked. 

And the afternoon stretches before me. Read? Knit? Weave? Waste  spend time playing stupid mind challenging games on the computer? Whatever gets me to gin o'clock quickest.

It's been so long I've forgotten what life was before Covid.

Daylight saving starts tonight. I am one of the few who dislikes it and the hot weather it heralds. 

God, I'm a grumpy guts today.

2 comments:

  1. Today I heard the death rate by heart attacks goes up when daylight saving begins. I think I will just jump my alarm forward by 30 minutes for a couple of days before going the full hour. R said he will get up when he feels like it, regardless of the time. That is what he does anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting pretty grumpy too and we've only been locked down for seven weeks.

    ReplyDelete