Monday, 4 October 2021

Flakey

Migraines always leave me feeling a bit fuzzy in the head for a couple of days.

Last night I put the nearly full container of ice cream in the fridge. I will see if it will re-freeze!

Today I tripped over the footstep that has been there forever, stumbled into the dining table and misplaced my keys. And it isn't even gin o'clock.

We lost a ball in the dog park (NOT my fault) but it resulted in a lovely walk around and around and around looking for a yellow ball in a field of capeweed. We didn't find the ball but we did find a lot of dog poo.


I had a good chat with another doggy person and met the previous owner of our house down there with her dog. 

We were supposed to have someone come out to assess the damage to the roof and ceiling yesterday. No show. They forgot. Rescheduled for 2pm today. It's now after 3 and still no sign or contact. Doesn't bode well for the fix, does it? Might have to ask the insurance company to give us to someone else.

I am off to warp a loom for a scarf for one of my sisters-in-law for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was on the radio today that I heard someone else doing the same with ice cream. Blame Covid lockdown. Warping a loom sounds like a good way to forget life's stresses.

    ReplyDelete